Happy Tuesday! Today we’re bringing the links.
2) Hannah Kaminsky may have posted this on her blog last week, but trust me, I haven’t forgotten about it. Vegan Milk Chocolate!
3) Since it’s once again holiday season, there may be a few of us who will be or are currently partaking in a family gatherings. Worried it won’t go over so well? Have no fear, Bitt takes the edge off and offers her advice 10 tips about spending time with (non-vegan) family members.
4) And while you’re at that family gathering… this may help too:
Carol Adams in the Washington post breaking down the five myths about vegans.
6) A simple socca recipe that couldn’t get more beautiful. Seriously, look at these photos!
7) And lastly, one more chocolate fix! I have some issues, what of it? This chocolate coconut pudding looks incredible. And it’s easy! Why am I typing this and not making some right this second?!