I love October Vegan MoFos because the last day always falls on one of my favorite nights of the year: Halloween! I’ve been keeping my eye out for some spooktacular tricks and treats this month and wanted to share some of my favorite posts that are Halloween related.
Hope you all have a frightastic night. Be safe…. mwhahahahahahaha!
1) I know I would just die of happiness if someone put these chocolate covered kale chips into my treat bag. Adorably brilliant!
2) Hannah’s Halloween Rice is not only gorgeous but also a nice change of pace from the typically sticky sweet Halloween eats. Aren’t the colors just perfect for celebrating this spooky time of year?!
3) Kathy has the
cutest freakiest recipe for witches brew soup… and if you wanna make the awesome cheesey broomsticks, then just sub in your favorite xgfx pizza dough!
4) I just love these little orange jack o lanterns from novel eats. I bet my kids would too!
5) This caramel corn milkshake is beyond brilliant and I just love how cute the photo is.
6) These apple cinnamon chips look like they’d be the perfect accompaniment to those chocolate kale chips up there for scary movie watching.
7) Another fun (and healthy) Halloween inspired bevvie: Chocolate Covered Katie’s candy corn milkshake.
9) I pretty much jumped up and down with joy wen I saw these fudge and pumpkin pie popsicles. Squeeee!
10) A perfect meal just before you induce your candy coma, these acorn squashes with persimmon quinoa filling look beautiful.
11) Annnnd, having a nice pumpkin pie martini Halloween nightcap always sounds like a good idea to me. Yum.
12) I love these green topped halloween cupcakes made with avocado and banana!
13) And finally folks, Home made butterfingers. Nuff said.
Thanks, dear readers, for following xgfx this year during VeganMoFo. And an extra super duper special thank you to all of our wonderful guest bloggers that made it possible to be a part of VeganMoFo this year. Seriously guys, there is no way Jessy, Kittee and I could have done it without you.